Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- Warm inviting bathroom- likes the colors and the natural elements- wood, slate
- I love staircases that open up like this, they always just seem so inviting.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- I love this! It has a very cozy vibe too it -lee lee
- Re-painting your kitchen cabinets and doors. VERY good advice, diagrams, pictures, and steps
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- Minus the candles on bed lol. Very cute tho
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor
- Okay, so these are very cool. Theyd look great on high walls. Hexagon wall tiles from Form Us With Love.
- All your questions answered about using Wax or Polycrylic over Chalk Paint. Very GOOD & helpful information!!!!
- paint glitter walls in any color! very cool