Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Top Ten Storage Ideas for Small Laundry Rooms
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- black and white bedroom ideas for teens | Posts related to Ten Black And White…
- Its time to start thinking about decorating. To get you in the mood, I have compiled a list of ten decorating ideas for Fall.
- When setting up your dorm bedroom, it’s all about comfort. You need to catch those zzzs right? Here are a few must-haves for a cozy bed: Bedrest pillows, foam mattress toppers, body pillows, mattress pads and extra-long twin bedding.
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- hallway with photo ledges, DIY picture ledges, ten dollar, $10 ledges, valspar seine, decorating a long hallway
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- How great would this be for a vacation/guest room?? Love it! Queen bunk beds with a twin on top.
- Master Bedroom Closet – top shelf/ bar would have to be lower for my shortness!
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- Top Kitchen Trends for 2016