Photo via: indoorlyfe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Anthro-inspired DIY modern rustic wall hanging made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based pai
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- Reclaimed Barn Wood And Corregated Metal Shelves
- Custom sliding barn door built by Southern Accents Architectural Antiques from salvaged wood.
- Wood table made from salvaged flooring
- DIY Picture Frame| DIY Frame| Art Frame| Looking for a solution to odd sized art prints? This simple, stunning, and affordable frame for art is made from acrylic and brass hardware. The art frame will keep the picture safe from children, animals, without fear of breaking easily.