Photo via: apaperaeroplane.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls – decoupage pretty fabric or a napkin on plain drawer pulls – these are so pretty!
- DIY Candle Chandelier (I have real candles I could use here, but I think I like her idea better). So pretty and different!!
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- so pretty and simple
- This Industrial DIY Printer Cart is simple to build yourself and is so pretty and functional
- Add some pretty to your bathroom with these painted soap holders from Anthropologie. So pretty! Jovana Soap Dish – anthropologie.com [affiliate]
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- Thrifted milk glass dishes are so pretty to display your jewelled treasures.
- So simple and pretty.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…