Photo via: palmettosandpigtails.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod
- use a curved shower rod for window treatment. gorgeous
- Use a Flag Holder to hold your Paper Towels while Camping…these are the BEST Camping Ideas, Gear, Tips, & Tricks!
- The Floyd Shelf creates a shelf from any flat surface by installing the brackets & clamping to the material.
- Love this idea to cover up the curtain rod. | mod-home.org
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Feel all sorts of ﬂirty with your very own space-saving vanity. You’re only one drill, a couple brackets, a ﬂoating shelf and a Glade Blooming Peony & Cherry candle away from batting your eyelashes in the mirror like a pro.
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.