Photo via: diybeautify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- corner counter. love the coffee bar and wine wrack. itd just be nice to have these not taking up counter space near the stove & oven.
- Coffee Bar DIY
- Coffee bar
- While many home decor enthusiasts know all about stylish bar carts, the glory of a personal coffee station is still widely unknown
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Love this small craft room! Her hutch is to die for! craftroom
- Ana White | Build a Hailey Hutch for Twin and Full Beds | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- DIY rabbit hutch repurposed from a dresser!
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home