Photo via: designerdrains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small guest bathroom makeover…its a great transformation with marble floor and shower and open, clean feeling! Bower Power
- Something From Nothing: Pebble Shower Floor — My future bathroom floor but with Lake Superior rocks!
- ceiling to floor shower curtains
- Amazon.com: Oceanstar FM1163 Bamboo Floor and Shower Mat: Home & Kitchen
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Balinese custom oval outdoor soaking tub; cement tile floors inside. Strings of capiz shells, en masse, cover the ceiling. by Valentina Audrito
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- 16 Super creative DIY Outdoor Showers : save water, great for the garden, and SO MUCH FUN!! – A Piece of Rainbow
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Mikko 3 Panel – Red Mikko cushion Cover with Organic Cotton/Hemp Denim.