Photo via: southernncity.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!