Photo via: livingwithlindsay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This insanely simple rope swing will provide hours of fun. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- All the best tips to quickly paint a room is found in this tutorial! A must read
- If you have a mounted TV- you MUST do this!! No more excuses!! How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing
- This display tower can the best piece of furniture resting in any of the corners of your room. The beautiful and delicate design of this display tower makes it a must have.Color: Wooden Material: Wood
- Like this for use to cover my unfinished basement lights. Try finding beaded string instead of cloth. DIY Décor Tutorial ● Fringe Chandelier
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- WALL ART :: DIY Wallpaper Panels :: These panels become art w/ a bit of molding framing them. If you cant afford to buy enough of a fabulous designer print to do a whole room, try this! | apartmenttherapy wallpaper wallart
- Spice Up Your Doors: great idea for sprucing up flat paneled doors. Attach trim and paint! Gotta give this a try.
- Pallet Bar | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Feeling crafty? Check out these affordable and inspiring DIY home decor projects to try this weekend!
- Im afraid if I had this that Cooper would try to take the sticks!!