Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute decor! Love that Chanel pillow! I also love the vibe that this room gives off!
- I love this! It has a very cozy vibe too it -lee lee
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- DONT GORGET TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE WOOD SECTION!!collect a pallet with small pieces of wood and with straight legs for the tabel.Tools/Material i need…
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Always a great idea to choose a color pallete straight from nature! This inspiration comes from the colors of a goose. Beautiful! Master bedroom by WonderWoman26
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be?
- Colorful tree home vibe with hanging daybed