Photo via: thedecorista.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray black neutral color palette for a guest bedroom. Love the different patterns and textures
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- LOVE THESE COLORS for the playroom
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- Create custom wall art, that looks amazing! Get creative and save money by matching your homes color scheme. I love the look of the colors…
- I love all the colors together…
- Guest bedroom with mixed patterns and textures. Gallery wall of embroidered art.
- beautiful lived-in home with midcentury pieces and mixed textures
- walls textures inspiration | Faux Pallet Wall It’s made from thin pieces of actual wood – You just trim, peel and stick it up on your wall.