Photo via: town-n-country-living.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- A farmhouse style kitchen boasts white accents with yellow S&N roman shades via @countryliving farmhouse homedecor smithandnoble countryliving kitchen romanshades
- Farmhouse kitchen decor ideas – So many beautiful ways to transform your kitchen with authentic farmhouse style.
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Entryway Gallery Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Dollar tree crafts – clear glass from pic frame and votive candle holder line with rhinestone ribbon from Michaels!
- Open a doorway from a kitchen to the living room. Add an eating bar & stools. You might need a supporting beam depending on the size & location of the wall opening.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.