Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cerusing wood!!!!!! Ive been wanting to figure out how to do this forever!!!!
- grey painted interior doors- Ive been wanting to do this for some time, just not sure what color I want.
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Ive been dying to do this ever since I stayed at The Venitian
- How to choose the right interior painting colors. How to figure out your undertones. How not to make the same mistake with paint that I made.
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- ReFab Diaries: Upcycle: Book folding – Free patterns,. Saw these in a wonderful boutique in town, very pricey. Now I know what to do those long winter nights with my thrift store old books. It will be meditative.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Love this fall decorI love you. And I wasnt trying to say anything or point out anything with that video. I was just sharing a good video
- Embroidered ceramic… This is my idea for the quote project! I really enjoy the uniqueness of the piece. Ive never seen anything like this. The embroidery stands out so clearly because of the white of the ceramic piece.