Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Where to find feminine styled stock images? I have found the holy grail of feminine styled stock images – all in one place – search no more – the holy grail!
- green and blush room – Google Search
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- When I came across cheap (and slightly ugly) plastic animals in the toy section of one of our local stores I remembered these golden beaut…
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Tutorial for car trash bags (need to make one of these for all the cars in the family)
- Every one of these rooms would be in my house…if only I had the money!!
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Creating a gallery wall can feel overwhelming, but it doesnt have to. Follow these easy tips for creating and hanging a gallery wall, and youll be enjoying one in your home in no time.
- Are you in love with the show Fixer Upper? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now you can! Follow these easy instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40 with this DIY
- Plain Armoire into Office Space. I so want one of these one day!
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉