Photo via: theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl