Photo via: core77.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Lots of people aspire to make their home decor modern, but if youre not careful, modern can become cold, stale and uninteresting. The cure for a mod overdose? Something natural. Like a touch of authentic, organic, real wood. Here are eight rooms to show you how its done.
- Apple Power Mac G5 Furniture by Klaus Geiger
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.