Photo via: sistersshoppingonashoestring.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Concrete vase DIY by HomeMade Modern
- The Cow Spot: Homemade Bar Best wet bar with plenty of space for alcohol, glasses, coasters, and cigars out of an armoire
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!
- Neat! Im also an organizational junkie! haha but organizers can be PRICEY so I am always looking for homemade alternatives. 🙂
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Homemade Limoncello
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Mini ice sticks do swing furnishings, can be placed on the table as the decorations for people to enjoy, but also into the cage as a hamster mouse pet homemade toys, it is fun yo http://www.51feibao.com/ article-view-320.html
- DIY Closet Organization Ideas for Messy Closets and Small Spaces. Organizing Hacks and Homemade Shelving And Storage Tips for Garage, Pantry, Bedroom., Clothes and Kitchen | T-Shirt Drawer Organization | http://diyjoy.com/diy-closet-organization-ideas
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- 10 Super Stylish IKEA Transformations & DIY Hacks. LOve the wood on the outisde of the expedit!
- Super cute & easy. great way to be/look organized. 🙂