Photo via: omodernario.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- 5-Minutes to your Abs.. Ab muscles is just like another muscle in the body, dont do hundreds of crunches where you lose form and alignment. Instead 5-10 minutes to a good ab routine that caters all areas of abdomen on alternate days is quite good. Also work on the ab stabilizers to train surroundings and the core….Happy Abs Workout
- Because kitties love to be comfy too, treat your cat to a bed that so them.
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.
- You dont have to spend a fortune when furnishing your home. There are a lot of furniture pieces you can make yourself or by re-purposing used furniture. This will not only save you tons of money, but you also can customize you furniture as much as you like to have a stunning home as youve always imagined.
- Curtain rods under cabinets are a simple way to get kitchen clutter off of your countertops.
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!