Photo via: stylebyemilyhenderson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- Make a platform bed.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Garden Benches – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/old-beds-got-makeover-wonderful-garden-benches/
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- Ill admit Im not the best DIYer. My attempts to decorate often end up looking more like the aftermath of a toddlers birthday party. But I think even I could manage these 34 DIY Wall Art ideas….
- The idea of using laundry baskets in DIY might sound strange, but sometimes projects that are created with household items end up being some of our absolut
- Foyer with V-groove wall paneling, black metal doors, sisal runner and vintage reclaimed wood benches. Interior design by Chango & Co.
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- Bench with log supports! Logs serve as end tables as well.
- Decorating Lies HGTV Wants You To Believe. HGTV has this bad habit of making viewers think that decorating is super easy and can be super inexpensive. I mean sure if you want to end up with a hot mess of a room, but I’m here to unveil the decorating lies HGTV wants you to believe. Click through to read the interior design lies.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.