Photo via: stylebyemilyhenderson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- Make a platform bed.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Garden Benches – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/old-beds-got-makeover-wonderful-garden-benches/
- She takes a simple IKEA Kallas/Expedit and turns it into a fabulously stylish piece of furniture with a high end glow…
- The idea of using laundry baskets in DIY might sound strange, but sometimes projects that are created with household items end up being some of our absolut
- Foyer with V-groove wall paneling, black metal doors, sisal runner and vintage reclaimed wood benches. Interior design by Chango & Co.
- Bench with log supports! Logs serve as end tables as well.
- Decorating Lies HGTV Wants You To Believe. HGTV has this bad habit of making viewers think that decorating is super easy and can be super inexpensive. I mean sure if you want to end up with a hot mess of a room, but I’m here to unveil the decorating lies HGTV wants you to believe. Click through to read the interior design lies.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.