Photo via: design-seeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- s 13 mind blowing things you can do with this magical new stain, painted furniture, painting, You Can Mix Hues on a Table Top
- the best Farmhouse Paint Colors for walls | Magic Brush | Jennifer Allwoods Top 50 Wall Paint Colors | Paint Color Ideas | Best Neutral Hues | Interior Paint Colors
- Virtually expand your square footage with these popular hues. There are some hard and fast rules when it comes to interior design. Dining room chandeliers should hang 60 to 66 inches off the floor.…
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- Peaceful warm colours of beige-yellow palette: from pinkish-cream to chocolate hue these are indispensable companions of welfare, benevolence, a sign of go.
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- Here are three ways to incorporate this year’s coolest hue in your home. It could be a calming blue tile backsplash, coastal gray-blue wall paint, or cheerful bright blue throw pillows. We’ll show you how to integrate this on-trend color into your home décor.
- Nyfelt og Strand Interiørarkitekter, enebolig Tønsberg, spesialinnredning, trapp til hems
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door