Photo via: fellowfellow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- diy clay bowls | Pinpanion
- Diy Stamped Clay Bowls.
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look, on the patio, in the kitchen, or wherever your dog dines.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Painted rock cactus craft idea. Great DIY for kids but we think they make neat place settings too. | Salt and Pepper Moms
- Terracotta pot inspiration: DIY PAINTED POTS!!
- DIY Painted Bottles- cute upcycle idea for this Starbucks latte bottles
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- DIY art – painted canvas cream; dipped cups, plates, a straw and other round objects in paint; randomly pressed those items to the canvas
- DIY Fabric Painted Gold Polka Dot Towel – Cuckoo4Design