Photo via: fellowfellow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- diy clay bowls | Pinpanion
- Diy Stamped Clay Bowls.
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look, on the patio, in the kitchen, or wherever your dog dines.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- diy vintage suitcase table, chalk paint, diy, how to, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
- DIY Gold Painted Vases
- diy upholstered bench, diy, how to, painted furniture, reupholster
- DIY art – painted canvas cream; dipped cups, plates, a straw and other round objects in paint; randomly pressed those items to the canvas
- DIY Gold-dipped painted log candles. DIY craft candles
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.