Photo via: fellowfellow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Diy Stamped Clay Bowls.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look, on the patio, in the kitchen, or wherever your dog dines.
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- The best selection of stencils, unique stencils, wall stencils, all over stencils and stencils for your DIY projects and painted furniture. ad
- DIY art – painted canvas cream; dipped cups, plates, a straw and other round objects in paint; randomly pressed those items to the canvas
- DIY Painted Bottles- cute upcycle idea for this Starbucks latte bottles
- diy upholstered bench, diy, how to, painted furniture, reupholster
- The Painted Hive | Budget Friendly DIY Interior Decorating and Home Design Ideas Blog
- DIY Gold Painted Vases
- Make beautiful abstract painted pillows for your home. Watch this quick video tutorial to learn how! Great DIY home decor idea 🙂