Photo via: athoughtfulplaceblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- Instead of using painter’s tape to mask off above baseboards and other areas you don’t want painted when painting trim, use a so-called paint shield.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- DIY Picture Frame| DIY Frame| Art Frame| Looking for a solution to odd sized art prints? This simple, stunning, and affordable frame for art is made from acrylic and brass hardware. The art frame will keep the picture safe from children, animals, without
- DIY Picture Frame| DIY Frame| Art Frame| Looking for a solution to odd sized art prints? This simple, stunning, and affordable frame for art is made from acrylic and brass hardware. The art frame will keep the picture safe from children, animals, without fear of breaking easily.
- Wife creates a window with painters tape. (Brilliant garage door hack!)
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- Use aluminum foil instead of painters tape over awkward fixtures…GENIUS.
- Rustic X coffee table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. You could make it nicely finished as well with brass accents.
- Spray paint faux flowers one color ~~ and attach to a canvas. Better yet- put in an acrylic 3D box frame!!!
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv