Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- 23. Spray paint rocks to make a pretty centerpiece! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- Peel and stick wood wall paneling. Stikwood – would be cute on a wall in a boys nursery – hunting nursery – rustic nursery
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- A cute project to do, take a walk and find the wood first and then make it in to a rack!