Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Create this sweet + simple faux succulent bird cage planter in just minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- DIY Driftwood Orb Home Decor,Learn to make this unique piece with a coastal home decor theme. driftwood crafts, home decor, wood orb via @madeinaday
- Find out how to make small succulent gardens that look amazing and take only a few minutes! Easy, affordable, delightful to look at and hardly any maintenance needed.
- 23. Spray paint rocks to make a pretty centerpiece! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- Peel and stick wood wall paneling. Stikwood – would be cute on a wall in a boys nursery – hunting nursery – rustic nursery
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!