Photo via: joyfulhomemaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- Tank tops on shower rings on a hanger = an open drawer for my socks!
- Before painting around a toilet, remove the toilet tank lid and cover the entire tank with a kitchen trash bag.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- Wall Jewelry Organizer with ikea picture ledge on top for rings and bracelets
- DIY Organization Ideas for Your Laundry Room DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Organization HANGING HAT RACKS….this is BRILLIANT! My boys have a ton of hats & this is such a great idea! Featured on our Best Home Organization Ideas! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/2016/02/the-best-diy-home-tips-and-organizing-hacks-and-tips.html/
- 20 Bedroom Organization Tips: DIY Storage Ideas For Girls | Gurl.com
- 18 DIY Dorm Room Organization Projects To Save Space | Gurl.com
- Organization Tips – Round UP – DIY Crafty Projects
- tic – tac as ribbon dispensers 🙂 CLEVER! storage organization
- Hook and Chain Cord Hanger: for storing bulky extension cords and more! DIY organization