Photo via: huffingtonpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/