Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- benjamin moore hc-105 rockport gray wall color – Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time…. Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall
- Cute DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor on A Budget for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget
- this old window frame topped by a shelf would be great to frame a quilt scrap or black and white family photos
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Fantastic! Ive been wanting a snad box for Dom in the backyard and this would be perfect and inexpensive!
- DIY Backyard Ideas For Kids
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- green and blush room – Google Search
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.