Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- White kitchens are back! The new white kitchen: grey walls, French doors, salvaged rustic wood dining table, white or grey kitchen island, white marble countertops, marble subway tiled backsplash. Simple beauty.
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]
- Small guest bathroom makeover…its a great transformation with marble floor and shower and open, clean feeling! Bower Power
- Blue subway shower tiles frame two white glass mini brick tiled shower niches connected by white glass iridescent accent tiles.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- 7 Breathtaking Bathrooms | Projects | Interior Design–I really love the use of these windows as 3doors and sides of the shower enclosure! But the cleaning??
- Nautical Mason Jars- Distressed Mason Jars-Nautical Baby Shower-Nautical Home Decor- White and Navy Blue Stripes Mason Jars-Nautical Wedding Decor DISTRESSED MASON JARS Handmade Nautical mason jars, beautiful home decor, wedding centerpieces, baby shower decorations. This set is beautiful addition to any nautical theme event, especially weddings, Wedding rehearsal dinners, baby shower or simply beautiful decor in your home. Mason jars are all hand painted, distressed, tied with twine aroun…
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.