Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- For those who are looking for decorating the patio, the presented idea is impressive and innovative which will save the money as the patio shipping pallet sofa set made at home will not cost much. Placing a patio sofa set of gray color and a table with it of a bit darker shade of gray will look amazing.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Create custom wall art, that looks amazing! Get creative and save money by matching your homes color scheme. I love the look of the colors…
- Look at this beautiful idea repurposing old tin cans into easy candle holders ! by carlani
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- Paint a bookshelf, take the back off, and place metal tiles on the back. This looks beautiful.