Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- If youre fixer upper and farmhouse obsessed, youll need some great wreaths for…
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this
- So obsessed with this setup! dressingtable vanity makeupstorage
- We tried removing exisitng baseboards in or house to add new bigger ones and it was a disaster so we ditched that idea. Gonna add thin cap moulding to existing baseboards to make them appear new.Way less work too……E*
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on http://glamshelf.com
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Never gonna happen but this is gorgeous