Photo via: cosmopolitan.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Interior Design 101: How a House Becomes a Home – with date night questions
- For the master bedroom with anniversary date. Love this!
- Welcome to Adores blog. Be inspired and keep up to date with the latest interior news.
- Clever idea – use a garden wall planter to keep things off the counter.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- Who says your wedding cant be bold! Lets combine a really bold and romantic red color with a dark gray! A great way to add color but still have a sophisticated and mature feel. The richer the red, the better! Enjoy.
- DIY your A$$ off with this Texas wedding. Captured by: The Bird & The Bear Photography weddingchicks http://www.weddingchicks.com/2014/08/08/texas-diy-wedding-2/
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Tips for Styling a Bookcase – Up to Date Interiors