Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Little plant gathering in the kitchen while Ive been painting the rest of the living room. Now: food couch movie
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Shop for a Brynwood Blue Side Chair at Rooms To Go. Find Side Chairs that will look great in your home and complement the rest of your furniture.
- Do You Ever Go Shopping Just To Be Inspired? I Did. Heres What I Found. — DESIGNED
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick