Photo via: modabakeshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 29. Find old frames at thrift stores for super cheap, and then revitalize them with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Okay, this is happening. Who needs star stickers when you have all those twinkle lights?! Just lovely. 🙂 And add a little see-through fabric over those, and its even better! The twinkle lights will glow through brilliantly and create a soft, subtle, fantastic warmth and ambiance. 🙂
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- First things first, i know that the first thing a designer should be focusing is the office. But somehow, our bedroom was the first thing that we got to wrap up around the house. And although the offi
- 39 Easiest Dollar Store Crafts Ever – DIY Dollar Store Bandana Pillows – Quick And Cheap Crafts To Make, Dollar Store Craft Ideas To Make And Sell, Cute Dollar Store Do It Yourself Projects, Cheap Craft Ideas, Dollar Sore Decor, Creative Dollar Store Crafts http://diyjoy.com/easy-dollar-store-crafts
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.