Photo via: diyyourcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY staircase makeover was accomplished in a weekend and looks like a professional job! Need to tackle your own staircase makeover? Come check out full details from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!
- A whole house soothing paint color palette for an open concept home | www.meadowlakeroad.com
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Hair removal can be a very expensive part of our body care routine, but it is something that all us ladies take part in regularly. Forget about it ! The ripping out of our hair ..
- The BEST whole-house paint scheme that looks great in every lighting. Daylight will bring out the colors – beautiful blue-green in rainwashed, periwinkle in solitude, pretty purple in swanky gray…and then interior lighting at nighttime will bring out the grey undertones to create beautiful, calming colors. This is the perfect paint palette. Sherwin Williams Paint Colors
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- Aibek Almossov Glass Treehouse Tree In The House | Check out this post on this amazing, tubular treehouse design. refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2016/03/106802/abbey-almassov-glass-treehouse