Photo via: homesthetics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- little kawaii stuff
- Shoe box lids, covered in fabric. Cheaper than canvas – clever, clever.
- Wow! This project is so chic, so cool and its so darn easy to make!! This is the best floating shelf!
- wash room organizer, open shelves, open cabinets, apple crates, box crate,
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY staircase makeover was accomplished in a weekend and looks like a professional job! Need to tackle your own staircase makeover? Come check out full details from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Upcycled Hair Accessory Organizer from Oats Container | Southern Couture
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)