Photo via: mashable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Make your couch the pop of color in a living or family room with neutral walls. These navy couches add interest and luxury.
- Got some old wood pallets laying around and dont know what to do with them? Make them into something wonderful! DIY wood pallet end tables!
- Use wood glue and a stencil to block the stain on wood. This would make awesome art made out of pallets.
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- If the idea is to build some DIY Bathroom Pallet Projects, youre in the exact right place. Embrace the catalog of what to make with pallets on http://glamshelf.com
- When it comes to creating storage in a small space under the bed lies a valuable piece of real estate. Make the most of it with these products, projects and inspirational images.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- 6 Awesome DIY Gold Animal Projects from @cydconverse I love them all, such a great idea… would love to make these!
- Heloise McKee has done the impossible: make designer fabrics and custom pillows affordable for all! Her company …
- This would be a great project (watercolor techniques) for high school students and then sell them to make money for art club, field trips or donate to a local museum. —watercolor calendar by Flora Douville