Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The magic of textured rugs and blankets, a rustic wooden table, and vivid earth-coloured pillows. Rustic bohemian decor.
- DIY Projects for the Home | Easy Furniture Ideas | DIY Wooden Crate Coffee Table | Projects and Ideas by DIY JOY
- Personalised rustic wooden apple crate tray. Ideal for serving breakfast in bed or afternoon teas and personalised with the wording and font of your choice. Also great for displaying cakes, pastries and pies in rustic bakeries, food and drink fairs and fetes.
- Its small but super cozy. I need lots more pillows and blankets on my couch. Plus I love the chunky coffee table. It adds to the cozy ness off the room.:
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – DIY Crate Coffee Table – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13)- closet?
- Small wooden crate at Michaels
- Wooden Crate Bedside Table
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Sofa by day and bed at night, the IKEA HEMNES daybed frame has 3 drawers built-in to store duvets and pillows. It has four functions – sofa, single bed, double bed and storage solution!