Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Orioles Baseball Sign wooden bar style by ZekesAntiqueSigns
- DIY Projects for the Home | Easy Furniture Ideas | DIY Wooden Crate Coffee Table | Projects and Ideas by DIY JOY
- WALL ART :: DIY Wallpaper Panels :: These panels become art w/ a bit of molding framing them. If you cant afford to buy enough of a fabulous designer print to do a whole room, try this! | apartmenttherapy wallpaper wallart
- Loving this Curiosity Wrapped Canvas on zulily! zulilyfinds for Brooke? Or make similar using pic of Little Bit?
- Colorful kitchen wall art using spoons and a little bit of paint! Cheap and easy! via ajoyfulriot.com
- With a little bit of creativity, there are so many clever ways to use broken appliances, old furniture, or even everyday household items.
- Galvanized Market Sign – little Dekonings
- Look what I found on zulily! Midtown Coffee Table – Set of Two by Foreside zulilyfinds
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- Last name with est. date rustic, wooden sign made from reclaimed pallet wood
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …