Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- Reclaimed wood coffee table with some hardware on it.
- Cozy up in this gorgeous great room (we cant get enough of that wood coffee table!) This space is perfect for family movie night, or game night with friends. Uno, anyone? livermore modernliving bayarea winecountry
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor
- Farmhouse Bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades. Farmhouse Bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades FarmhouseBathroom bathroomshiplap shiplap floatingwoodslabvanity floatingvanity woodvanity Romanshades Wright Design
- Look what I found on zulily! Midtown Coffee Table – Set of Two by Foreside zulilyfinds
- French Linen Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies
- lamp size – must remember! Also has info for coffee table, dining table, bedside tables and pillows on sofa.
- Reclaimed Window Coffee table Teal – I love that you can put things on display inside without cluttering the table!
- The new entryway in my house – took a coffee table and made it into a bench…
- French Linen Annie Sloan on Coffee Table – Finding Silver Pennies