Photo via: scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- I love the light colors in this room and the bright light. This is what my personal space would look like. Open and bright with comfortable sitting space.
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- I like this idea for over my family room couch…Ive bee looking for a picture arrangement idea for that spot forever! nutellablog
- Skirted sink. I love this and wish we had done something like this to our pedestal sink. [Centsational Girl]
- Sleepover attic. so wish I had something like this growing up. too cool
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!
- Do you wish your budget matched the price tags at high-end stores? I found out how to get the look I wanted in my entryway without giving up dinners out. Wait until you see this before and after!
- I love, love, love, this. Wish it was in my house
- What a kitchen! /// 371 Likes, 14 Comments – A L Y S E (@alysestudios) on Instagram: “Wish I was walking into @carlaypages kitchen right now after my run to make coffee this morning.…”