Photo via: smithcountyhabitat.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Keep your home clean and looking great with this wood tilt out trashcan for any room in your home
- In-Essence_Miscela Grigio. Absolutely beautiful, cannot believe this is tile ceragresinspiration @CERAGRES
- Washi Tape on plastic drawers…may need to do this for office supplies | from My Blissful Space
- This, except white walls, dark counters, leather couch.
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- We need to make this 🙂 only gravity fed and heated with solar panels
- diy hair tool organizer. Easy and cheap. Mark better make this for me 🙂
- Travel boards. Totally doing this after our Euro trip
- If you dont have an outdoor space, satiate your gardening impulse with INDOOR GARDENING! These indoor garden ideas will inspire you for this!