Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- DIY Frame Accents. Made with brass spray paint and painters tape.
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- Instead of using painter’s tape to mask off above baseboards and other areas you don’t want painted when painting trim, use a so-called paint shield.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Use aluminum foil instead of painters tape over awkward fixtures…GENIUS.
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- diy window ideas: @Becky Hui Chan Powell Bahr for the window frame in the garage.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Interior view of garage door kitchen
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.