Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Why Hide Your Cables And Cords When You Can Turn Them Into Beautiful Wall Art…
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- When style becomes a statement, why not make your statement with this Flare It Cross Plunging Sweater? It is undeniably comfortable, while the ribbed edges & front cross design give this sweatshirt a chic look.
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Spray paint is an inexpensive, quick, and easy update for anything on your RV. Help it look 10 years younger with this fix
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.