Photo via: thelittlecanopy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Movie theater in the attic: If you dont want to take your kids to the theater, because of the cost who says you cant have fun at home doing the same thing. Popcorn, drinks and candy!
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Brilliant – This would be a great way to add built-ins and actually have some storage in the house.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.