Photo via: gardeningchoice.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Privacy fence landscaping: pebble border = no trimming grass along fence
- Small guest bathroom makeover…its a great transformation with marble floor and shower and open, clean feeling! Bower Power
- This kitchen features Jet Black Granite benchtops, with Polytec Vinyl Wrap, Casino Profile doors in Classic White gloss
- Chanel No. 5 Vase/candle holder. Love the pink candles and the pearls but also very nice as a vase with flowers. Cute for a French themed party. My first DIY!!
- Stone Fence by Behr paint… chalkboard cabinets, front load washer and dryer with counter room on top… the white stripe that has hooks going around the room- LOVE this laundry!
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- Its so hard for me to keep the laundry room clean and organized. Maybe a small space is the best option.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- [media_id:2946998] When we moved into our raised ranch I saw these railings and I was not a fan…even more with a little one on the way! They were low, the bar…
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor