Photo via: shescharming.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Love the this shower and the gray and white tile, chevron marble and subway design.
- Jewel toned subway tile. Love this bohemian kitchen
- One of my favorite kitchen designs! Love the subway tile back splash and dark blue cabinets
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- White kitchens are back! The new white kitchen: grey walls, French doors, salvaged rustic wood dining table, white or grey kitchen island, white marble countertops, marble subway tiled backsplash. Simple beauty.
- Marble shelf with subway tile niche
- DIY Subway Tile Table Redo
- Warm, modern bath barefootstyling.com – love this interesting subway tile configuration
- Julep Tile Company, Bloom Pattern and Subway Field Tile in Sky Blue Crackle. Thanks to Decorative Materials International and Alexa Interiors for the photos | juleptile.com
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig