Photo via: gizmodo.jp
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Supplies needed were all purchased at Hobby Lobby except for paint: Black matte board White paint Frame (around 12×36) White matte b…
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Jewelry holder. Large earrings display shelf. White jewelry storage. wall mounted earring holder. jewelry organizer. earrings storage
- This mortar washed fireplace blends nicely with the white wall and dark wooden beams and floors.
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- black and white rustic gallery wall
- Ana White | Tree Wall Shelf – DIY Projects
- Elegant bedroom with white bedding, a chandelier, and a gallery wall
- Black and white typography art print, Inspirational quote wall art Now is all you have