Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- DIY Project: Storage Bench File Cabinet » Stephanie Dee Photography – Ross always seems to have storage ottomans pretty cheap – I just have to make sure the interior measurements will fit the file folder stand.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- My bed is my happy place – it’s cozy, comfy, warm and fuzzy. Nothing brings me greater joy than stretching out in my pile of fluff, but when it comes to preparing my slumber spot, it couldn’t be more opposite! Does anyone actually enjoy making their bed?! Sure it gives you a sense of accomplishment to… View Article
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.