Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ithinkincolors: “ Antique keyboards are my friends. (What to do when you find an irreparable old piano and you have an empty bathroom wall.) ”
- What do you get when you combine a dresser and a super savvy shelf? Click through for storage ideas for a bedroom.
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Do You Ever Go Shopping Just To Be Inspired? I Did. Heres What I Found. — DESIGNED
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Got a favorite color? Well, what does your favorite color say about you? Check this artistic infographic for answers and fascinating color facts. Important when choosing brand colors!
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!