Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6. Use A Ladder As A Drying Rack! Lots of small laundry room organizational ideas!!!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Hang towel rods upside down to use as unexpected hanging storage in the laundry room or a broom closet.
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- For serious coffee drinkers, stowing the coffeemaker inside a cabinet just doesnt make sense; youll only have to pull it out again in a few hours. Heres a solution: An under-cabinet coffeemaker is always available and doesnt take up valuable counter space. Plus: heres how to get those pesky coffee stains out of carpeting.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- IKEA Hack: PAX doors as room dividers and closet hiders » IKEA FANS | THE IKEA Fan Community