Photo via: storyboardwedding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What Types of Paint Can I Use on Furniture?
- 22 Hard To Kill Houseplants. (Oh good, Ive only killed two of these types.)
- There are three basic types of palettes: warm, mixed, and cool.
- Breathtaking 100+ Baby Girl Nursery Design Ideas https://mybabydoo.com/2017/03/28/100-baby-girl-nursery-design-ideas/ There are various types of baby hampers available of unique style. Your infant must feel comfortable in her or his room and they need to recognize the…
- Were loving Lauren Conrads Friday favourites! These plants are a great addition to a modern, minimalist home.
- Outdoor parties – Love the use of these old crates stacked and mounted with caster wheels-stack dishes and glasses ETC. or even different heights next to each other with plants.
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- diffrent types of knots | Kinds of Knots http://mangosteencafe.net/knots-types
- Room Staging for MLS Listing Photos.. tips, befores and afters, lots of room types..
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol